Vinyltec Industry Company Limited (here in after referred as the “Company”) would like to inform you that our website implements Cookies and other related technologies on your web browser and your internet-connected devices (e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet) to recognize the preferences on the internet usage and your data. Therefore, by continuing browsing our website, you are consenting to the Company to install Cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your web browsers and/or devices that can later be read by the server – like a memory for a web page.
This means the Company collect data and process the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access the website;
- the type of browser software and configuration and operating system used to access the website;
- the identity verification data and datetime you access and exit the website;
- if you link to the website from another website, the address of that website will be recorded; and
- the pages you enter, visit and exit the website from, content viewed and duration of visits.
The Company use the following type of cookies as follows;
- Always Active: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these Cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information
- Analytic Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these Cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Customer preference cookies: When you survey our website, these cookies remember your preferences (such as the language or location you use), among other information. That you have provided to us, so we can customize it to suit your experience. And help to be consistent and personalized to you. Moreover, we may share this information with our partners. This cookie will be recorded for 180 days.
- Advertising or targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver various advertisements. Relevant to you. It also limits the number of times you see an ad. We also help to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We may also use the information obtained through these cookies to serve you with advertisements that may be of interest to you based on your past online behavior. Moreover, we may share this information with our partners. This cookie will be recorded for 180 days.
This Cookie Notice last updated on September 16, 2022.
You can manage or delete Cookies as you wish at Cookies setting or Browser settings, except Strictly Necessary Cookies. Without these cookies, we would however be unable to deliver our services to you via the website properly.